This is scarry!

I have been keeping tabs on the stories surrounding the Iran nuclear issue. Today (Hat Tip Drudge) I saw this article basicaly stating that the Imams of Iran's Ultra-Conservative movement have now deemed the use of such weapons in line with the teaching of Islam.
Also today Russia warned against using military force to deter Iran's nuclear program.
France says unequivocally that Iran's program is both military and secret
Personally, I think France is right and furthermore believe that based on the statements made by Iran's President here and here and the general unrest and state of mind in the muslim world, that we are headed for a showdown of large proportions. As much as all the peace first crowd want this not to be true, Islam is diametrically opposed to the values of the western world at large and has a mission , which is to get the world converted (by force if needed). I believe that no muslim who follows this teaching can coexist peacefully in a multi-religon/secular society. Am I wrong?









No comments:
Post a Comment