Deep (Liberal) Thoughts... Cue Music

I have been thinking, and have come to the conclusion that Democrats like Dean, Pelosi, Schumer, Reid, Biden, Kerry, etc... are something like an animal the political world needs to maintain the balance of reality. Just as we could never know joy without pain, true Love without hate, light without darkness, we also would never know reason and common sense without people like the above mentioned liberals to contrast them for us on a daily basis. To give you an example (just one of many, many examples mind you) here is Nancy Pelosi with her latest pearl of wisdom for the Left in 06/08:
"People said, 'You can't beat something with nothing(no unified agenda),' and I said Yes we can!"
I say preach on Nancy, Joe, Chuck, Jon, and all the rest. You are a needed part of the political ecosystem and the repulican's best hope for victory in the coming elections!
Dems holding themselves hostage









No comments:
Post a Comment