Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pentuple Child Murderer Not Responsilbe Says Jury

A Jury today found Child Murderer Andrea Yates not guilty by reason of insanity
Yates drowned her 5 children one day when she thought Satan was inside her and was trying to save them from hell.

I thought it needed, to review what this woman did, how systematicaly she took these children's lives. Here are some links to the original murder story. Please take the time to read it

Profile of Andrea Yates

How she murdered her children

Another Profile

Everytime I read that story I want to cry, and when I read that she will have the opportunity to be evaluated by doctors every few years and have the chance of being released if they deem her fit, I wanted to be sick all over my keyboard. It is time like these that test my faith, knowing that a woman like this might one day walk the street again or even breed again God forbid. But I do trust that God knows her better than I and is infinitely more capable of determining whether and when she deserves judgement for her actions. So I will leave it in His hands.

No comments: