Let's Not Forget The Planet KOLOB
Which is where Mitt Romney (and all Mormons for that matter) thinks our Creator God Lives and operates. Or the fact that he believes that Jesus is just one of many (g)ods, or that he believes you can become a (g)od by following certain steps to enlightenment.
I know, I know, you are saying "Tim, be a uniter, not a divider, it was a good speech!". I would say to you, yes, it was a good speech, and as Malkin said anything that emphasizes our founder's belief in true religious liberty is a good thing. But remember that this man is trying to get your vote for president, not stump for faith and family organizations, and while his speech may have been persuasive, his core beliefs make him in my book, as crazy as a sh*t house rat... Sorry









No comments:
Post a Comment