Friday, June 16, 2006

Don't Believe the Hype!!






















He may be an old distinguished looking man in a suit, but that's just the Harry he wants you to see...once a Hippie always a Hippie!

Hat Tip: Drudge for being the first source I could find on this story. Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi unvieled the Democratic plan to win back seats in Congress this fall today. Now I have joked about my own party but it is crucial to understand the difference between the two. On a day like today particularly crucial to understand the difference between what Pelosi and Reid say and what they really mean. I encourage everyone who has the time to listen to this load of BS and then when you are finished click on the below link to hear what they really mean.

The Truth
___________________________________________________
Hew Hewitt has a great article in the same arena below

Democrats Take Off The Mask

___________________________________________________
Related: Divisions Among Democrats

No comments: